/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo.jpg 0 0 Abigail /wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo.jpg Abigail2021-11-16 17:55:532021-11-16 20:08:19Assistant NETCOM Manager – Keller
$26.52 – $33.15
- Deadline to Apply: January 28, 2022
- All candidates interested in applying must complete an online application (https://www.cityofkeller.com/services/human-resources/employment), even if attaching a cover letter and resume.
- Applicants must successfully complete the following:
- CritiCall testing is required for external candidates (to be scheduled on an ongoing basis). Preparation Guide and Practice Tests are available at https://criticall911.com/dispatcher-testing/applicants. Candidates must achieve a minimum passing score to be considered for employment.
- After obtaining a passing CritiCall score, the applicant will be given a Personal History Statement (PHS) to complete and return. The document must be notarized with all supporting documentation attached.
- Preliminary Interview for external candidates including Personal History Statement review
- Interview Board
- Following a conditional job offer, pre-employment requirements for external candidates include but are not limited to:
- Background Investigation (includes, but is not limited to Polygraph, Psychological, Medical (Fit for Duty Physical) w/Drug Screen)
- Credit Check
- Job-related hiring documents, if selected for employment.
- Interview with Chief of Police
- Expected duration of process: approximately 6-8 weeks after the posting announcement close date
- Re-application period: all candidates are welcome to apply for any currently posted job opportunity at anytime