Starting Salary $39,000-$49,000 (yearly)
Employee must have excellent multi-tasking skills.
– Type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
– Must be able to communicate clearly and get along with others.
– Will need filing skills.
– Fill out and complete bond paperwork.
– Work within a fast pace environment.
– Familiar with Microsoft Office and Excel programs.
– Receive and process 911 emergency calls from the public and be able to dispatch information to Police/Fire/Medical.
– Operate a variety of communication equipment including radio consoles, telephones and computer systems.
– Enter, update and retrieve information from a variety computer systems.
– Will work rotating shifts including weekends and holidays.
Valid Driver’s License
Have a High School diploma or GED
Pass a physical exam, drug screening test, psychological exam, criminal history check
Must be able to work all shifts, all weekends and all holidays
Experience wanted, but not required
12 hour shift