The purpose of this position is to guide operations in the Emergency Communications Center (ECC), providing leadership, knowledge, guidance and training to the team of first responders in 9-1-1, who are responding to emergency and non-emergent requests from the community and fellow first responders.
We are seeking highly motivated, committed & progressive leaders who want to make a difference in the lives of those they serve.
What it takes to make the team:
- You must display a positive, upbeat & team-focused attitude
- You must be able to work calmly under pressure while providing guidance and coaching to your team
- To achieve daily success, you must be able to work well as part of a team
- Being open-minded and solution-oriented
- Being open to and facilitating change in a positive manner
- Achieving and maintaining excellence takes feedback, so you must be comfortable with receiving & providing constant performance feedback
- You must be dependable, as the success of our team depends on it