- Deadline to Apply: June 10, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
- All candidates interested in applying must complete an online application (https://www.cityofkeller.com/services/human-resources/employment), even if attaching a cover letter and resume.
- All applicants must successfully complete the following:
- CritiCall Testing (to be scheduled on an ongoing basis). Preparation Guide and Practice Tests are available at https://criticall911.com/dispatcher-testing/applicants. Candidates must achieve a minimum passing score to be considered for employment.
- After a passing CritiCall score, the applicant will be given a PHS/link to complete and return. The document must be notarized with all supporting documentation attached.
- Preliminary Interview including Personal History Statement review
- Interview Board
- Following a conditional job offer, pre-employment requirements include but are not limited to:
- Background Investigation (includes, but is not limited to Polygraph, Psychological, Medical (Fit for Duty Physical) w/Drug Screen)
- Interview with Chief of Police
- Credit Check
- Job-related hiring documents, if selected for employment.
- Expected duration of process: approximately 6-8 weeks after the posting announcement close date
- Re-application period: unless advised of ineligibility to meet hiring / TCOLE licensing requirements, candidates are welcome to apply for any currently posted job opportunity.
The City of Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you need accommodation, please call the Human Resources Department at 817-743-4040. For all other inquiries, please contact Sergeant Darrell Potts at 817-743-4543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.