The Board of Managers of the Tarrant County 9-1-1 District is pleased to announce the continuation of the PSAP Assistance Program. A complete Policy Manual is available by clicking the Policy Manual link. Some highlights are listed below:
- The District will provide reimbursement for Allowable Expenses subject to availability of funds, entity allocations, and annual appropriation.
- Allowable Expenses are determined by the District Board of Managers and reviewed annually.
- In compliance with applicable State laws, this is a prospective policy.
- No previously purchased items or services will be considered for reimbursement. (Current year billing of multi-year contracts will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- The District must approve all expenses in advance to receive reimbursement.
- PSAPs may submit an Application for Funding consisting of the expenditures the PSAP is requesting.
- All applications must be received by June 30th.
- The deadline to submit the Reimbursement Request is August 31st.
In August 2022, the Tarrant County 9-1-1 District Board of Managers placed a moratorium on the Assistance Programs until March 2023. Letters were shared with all TC9-1-1 City Managers and Council Members in September 2022. In addition, emails were sent to those listed as the ECC and Interoperability contacts informing them of this change. Future communications will be shared in March, updating those contacts. At this time, no requests are being accepted.